Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
- 70 g (2.5 oz) graham crackers (crushed)
- 15 g (0.5 oz) almond (crushed)
- 30 g (1 oz) butter (melted)
- 200 g (7 oz) cream cheese (leave in room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 60 g (2 oz) chocolate for baking (melted in a bain-marie, like water-bath)
- 60 g (2 oz) sugar
- 100 ml (3.3 fl oz) whipping cream
- 30 g (1 oz) flour (sifted)
- Put oven paper on a form (20 cm /8 in).
- Mix graham crackers, almond and butter and spread it in bottom of the form.
- Pre-heat oven (180 °C / 356 °F)
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with spoon carefully.
- Add eggs and continue mixing with whipper.
- Add whipping cream and whip for a minute and then add chocolate.
- Add flour and mix gently with spatula and put it in the form.
- Bake it in oven for 35 minutes.
- Put it out from the oven and leave until it gets colder.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged cake
. Bookmark the permalink