Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
- 500 g (1 lb) steamed rice
- 500 g (1 lb) beef (thinly sliced and cut in piece)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic (shred)
- 1 tbsp ginger (shred)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp red wine
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Some sliced vegetable (optional. leek, mushroom, paprika etc)
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Kimuchi (Chinese cabbage, white radish and so on)
- 50 g (1.7 oz) Mung Bean Sprouts Salad
- Fried eggs (optional)
- Heat oil in frying pan and add garlic and ginger.
- Add beef and fry until cooked.
- Add honey and wine and mix.
- When it is boiled, add soy sauce, black pepper and cook for a couple of munites.
- Add vegetable and cook for a while and add sesame oil.
- Put rice in a bowl.
- Put Kimuch, salad, the meat and eggs on th erice and sprinkle sesame seeds on the top.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged beef
. Bookmark the permalink