Chocolate Banana Muffins (Cupcakes)
- 40 g (1.4 oz) butter (in room temperature)
- 50 g (1.7 oz) sugar
- 1 egg
- 0.5 dl (1.7 fl oz) milk
- 1 banana (If it is big, cut in pieces. Otherwise mash)
- 1 tbsp rum
- 100 g (3.5 oz) flour
- 15 g (0.5 oz) cacao
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 50 g (1.7 oz) chocolate (crushed)
- Heat oven to 170 °C (338 °F).
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add egg and whip.
- Add banana and rum and mix with a spatula.
- Sift flour, cacao and baking powder.
- Add 1/2 of the milk and 1/2 of the flour-mixture and mix, then add the rest of them and mix again.
- Pour the muffin dough into 6 muffin forms and bake them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged banana
. Bookmark the permalink