Harusame Sarada (Spring Rain Vermicelli Salad)
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Harusame (Spring Rain Vermicelli)
- 1/2 cucumber (cut in sticks)
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 2 chicken fillet (boiled like Hiyashi Chuka #1) or ham
- Kinshi Tamago
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4-5 tbsp soy sauce
- 4-5 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Red chili pepper or black pepper (optional)
- Fresh coliander for garnish (optional)
- Boil Harusame and wash it by cold water.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Leave it in refrigerator for half an hour.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged egg
. Bookmark the permalink