Miso Shiru (Miso Soup)
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 tsp instant dashi (Japanese bouillon) granules
- 30 g (1 oz) Miso
- 1 tbsp dried seaweed (soaked in water, optional)
- 1/2 cup Tofu (cut in cube, optional)
- Vegetable (Optional. Potato, leek, cabbage, spinach, mushroom, shitake, chive, carrot, pumpkin, white radish, Okura, sugar snaps)
- Other options:Clams, meet, fried Tofu
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add dashi and optional stuffs which takes longer time to cook.
- Add Miso and mix carefully.
- Add other options.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged Miso
. Bookmark the permalink