- 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1.5 cups rice (wash and drain, leave it until dry)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 red or/and paprika (sliced)
- 7 mushroom (sliced)
- 400 g (15 oz) seafood (shrimp, prawn, clam, mussels, fillet of white fish)
- 1 hot chili pepper (sliced)
- 1 cube bouillon
- 350 ml (12 fl oz) boiled water
- 1 pinch saffron
- 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon (cut into wedges)
- Mix bouillon, saffron and boiled water in a cup.
- Steak seafood with 1 tbsp olive oil and leave it on a plate.
- Fry paprika and mushroom with 1 tbsp olive oil and leave it on a plate.
- Fry garlic with 2 tbsp olive oil and add hot chili pepper and onion.
- Add rice and continue frying until transparent.
- Add tomato and white wine.
- Add bouillon-mixture, bay leaf, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put seafood and vegetable on it and close the pan. Continue cooking in law heat for 10 minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged fish
. Bookmark the permalink