- 450 g (6 oz) Frozen spinach
- 4 Onions
- 3-4 dl (10-13 fl oz) Chopped tomato
- 2 cups Chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 100 g (3.5 oz) yogurt
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Ginger
- 2 pcs of garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 2/3 tbsp Chili pepper
- 1½ tbsp freshly ground Coriander seeds (or powder)
- 1½ tbsp freshly ground Cumin seeds
- 1½ tbsp Garam Masala
- 4/5 cup cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
This is very nice with Paneer (Indian Cheese). The recipe is here.
If you make Palak Paneer (Curry and Cheese) at once, you can use the “whey” that’s left over instead of water for the bouillon.