- 80 g (2.8 oz) egg white
- 60 g (2 oz) granulated sugar for meringue
- 60 g (2 oz) powder sugar for meringue (sifted)
- 3 dl (10 fl oz) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar for cream
- Fruits (kiwi, strawberry, blueberry, rasberry etc)
- Preheat oven in 110 °C (230 °F)
- Whip the egg white and add sugar in 2-3 times.
- Put it in a squeezing bag or plastic bag (cut off an edge).
- Put an oven sheet on a baking tray.
- Squeeze out the egg white on the oven sheet and put in oven for 3 hours.
- Leave the meringue until cold
- In the meanwhile whip the whipping cream, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Put the whipped cream on the meringue and decorate with the fruits.
This entry was posted in All
, New Zealand
and tagged blueberry
. Bookmark the permalink