Shake Wakame Gohan (鮭わかめご飯 Rice with Salmon and Wakame-seaweed)
- 2 cups Japanese rice or round rice
- 2 cups of water to soak
- 300-500 g (10-17 oz) Grilled salmon (crushed, you can use Shake no Miso-zuke Yaki)
- 30 g (1 oz) dry Wakame seaweed
- 1 dl (3 fl oz) sesame (roasted recommended)
- Soak Wakame seaweed in water
- Wash the rice in cold water, change to fresh water a couple of times and soak it for at least 30 minutes.
- Always keep the rice covered! Bring the rice to a boil. Once it starts boiling, keep boiling for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove water from Wakame seaweed and cut it in small pieces
- Mix rice, Wakame seaweed and sesame.
- Add some salt if you want.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged fish
. Bookmark the permalink