Boiled Wonton Dumpling (雲吞)
- 1 pack (40 sheets) Wonton pastry
- 1-2 shredded/chopped garlic
- Salt, black papper
- 1-2 shredded/chopped ginger
- 400 g (14 oz) minced meet (chicken or pork. Chopped shrimp is amazing)
- 400 g (14 oz) chopped vegetable (leek, onion, bamboo, mushroom, carrot, cabbage, whatever you want )
- 1-2 liter (33-67 fl oz) boiled water
- Dip sauce (soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil) or soup like Chicken Soup with Chinese Vermicelli
This is Wonton pastry. You can buy in Asian shops. If it is frozen, unfreeze for a couple of hours in room temperature, until it becomes to be easy to bend.
Mix meat, vegetable, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Put one tsp on a pastry. Put a drop of water on the pastry, around the meat.
Bend the pastry and close it.
If you bend obliquely, it will look more beautiful.
Boil water and put the dumplings for a couple of minutes, until they float up
Pick up the dumpling. You can eat with dip sauce or put in soup
This entry was posted in All
and tagged chicken
. Bookmark the permalink