Grilled Root Vegetables in oven
- 2 kg (4 lb) of Root vegetables (potato, sweet potato, carrot, beet, parsley, celery and so on)
- 1-2 tea spoon of Salt
- 1 tea spoon of honey or sugar if you want
- Herbs (parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano… whichever you want)
- 1-2 tea spoon of lemon juice or vinegar
- 1-2 table spoon of olive oil
For summer version use zucchini, peppers, egg plant, mushroom, asparagus, onion and so on…
Remove skin of vegetables and cut them. Mix with all ingredience. beets are better to be separeted for the color.
Put in oven 200 °C (400 °F) for 30-60 minutes. Mix them from time to time.
It’s easy to grill with other stuff at once.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged Grill
. Bookmark the permalink