Japanese pepper Dolma (Piman no niku zume ピーマンの肉詰め)
- 5 peppers
- 500 g (1 lb) of minced pork
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 table spoons of bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1 tea spoon of grated ginger
- 1 table spoon of soy sauce
- Mix minced pork, onion, bread crumb, egg, ginger, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cut the peppers in 2 and remove the seeds.
- Coat with a thin layer of flour on the inside of the peppers.
- Put the meat on the peppers and coat with a thin layer of flour on.
- Heat pan and add oil.
- Steak the peppers both sides.
- You can eat with mustard and soy sauce
This entry was posted in All
and tagged minced meat
. Bookmark the permalink