Tagsapple avocado banana beef cake cheese chicken chickpeas chili chocolate Cocktail curry dumpling egg fish herbs indian Italy milk minced meat muffin mushroom Oven pasta pepper pesto pie pork potato prawn radish raisin rice salad salmon seafood shrimp smoked salmon soup spinach steak tomato vegan vegetarian vermicelli
- All (161)
- Courses (142)
- Ingredients (151)
- Worldwide (153)
- Americas (23)
- Asia (53)
- Europe (61)
- Middle East (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Oceania (1)
- New Zealand (1)
Category Archives: Drinks
- 40 ml (1.5 fl oz) Jameson Irish Whisky
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) hot coffee
- 30-50 ml (1-1.5 fl oz) whipped cream
- Add whisky and brown sugar to a glass.
- Add coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
- 40 ml (1.5 fl oz) vodka
- 90 ml (3 fl oz) tomato juice
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1/2 tsp horseradish (optional)
- 2 Lemon/linme wedges (one to juice, one to garnish)
Recommended food is Sashimi (raw fish fillet and sea food), grilled or marinated fish and stew.
Recommended temperature is 40-50 °C (100-122 °F) . When you put your little finger into the bottle, you will feel hot, but not burning.
If you could not drink up Sake which you have already warmed, you can reuse it for cooking.
- 1 l (33 fl oz) water
- 1 tsp tea leaves or 1 tea bag (“Yogi Black Chai” recommended)
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 5 slices of ginger
- Herbs / spices (cardamon, chili, cloves, pepper, whatever you want)
- 1 tsbp milk
Make tea with ginger and herbs/spices and add honey and milk.