Ceviche (Peruvian Marinated Seafood)
- 500 g (1 lb) raw seafood to eat as Sashimi (sea bass, salmon, snapper, shrimp)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (shred)
- 1 fresh hot chili pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable (avocado, red paprika, mango, tomato, parsley etc)
- Mix garlic, chili, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and add seafood and onion. Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut vegetable in pieces and mix with marinated seafood.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged coliander
. Bookmark the permalink