Chana Masala Curry
- 3-4 tbsp coconuts oil
- 2 tbsp garlic (shred)
- 2 tbsp ginger (shred)
- 2-3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 500 g (1 lb) canned chickpeas
- 1/3-1/2 cup garam masala paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Optional spice: cinamon, cardamon, bay leaf etc
- 3-5 fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- Fly cumin seeds and optional spice with coconut oil until it smells nice.
- Add onion and continue cooking until brown.
- Add garlic, ginger and garam masala paste.
- After a couple of minutes add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas an cook for 5 minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged chickpeas
. Bookmark the permalink