Kaeng Phet Daeng Kai (Thai Red Curry)
- 50 g (1.7 oz) red curry paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 fillets of chicken (cut in pieces)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 cup bamboo shoots (sliced)
- 7 mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 fresh red chili pepper (sliced)
- 400 ml (14 fl oz) coconuts milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 lime to garnish (optional)
- Herb to garnish (Thai basil, coliander, spring onion)
- Heat a pan, fry red curry paste with oil until the oil separates.
- Add chicken and fry until the chicken cooked.
- Add the vegetable and continue frying.
- Add coconuts milk, fish sauce, and sugar and boil for a while.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged chicken
. Bookmark the permalink