鶏つくね (Tori-tsukune, chicken ball)
- 400g (14 oz) minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp leek or onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp breadcrumb
- 1 tsp Sake or white wine
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Black pepper
- 10 leaves of Shiso (chopped) or 2 tbsp sesame, if you want
- Mix all ingredients and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Form it like balls. If it is too soft, add some breadcrumb.
- Put them in oven (200 °C / 392 °F) for 15 minutes. You can put some sliced cheese on the top in the last minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged chicken
. Bookmark the permalink