Suiton (Japanese Dumpling soup)
- 700 g (25 oz) vegetable (white radish, carrot, sweet potato, pumpkin, mushroom, onion, leaf of radish, leek, burdock, eggplant, potato, green beans, cabbage, napa cabbage. 5-7 of them)
- 80 g (3 oz) flour
- 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) warm water
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g (7 oz) chicken or pork (optional, cut in pieces)
- 1 tsp Dashi powder
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp Miso
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Shichimi (optional)
- Mix flour, warm water and salt.
- Cut vegetable in pieces.
- Put water, Dashi powder, meat and vegetable which takes time to cook and start boiling.
- When it start boiling, add the dough. Pinch about 1 tsp of dough with fingers and throw it into the pot.
- Continue boiling for 20 minutes.
- Add Miso and soy sauce. After 2-3 minutes add the rest of vegetable until the dough and vegetable cooked.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged dumpling
. Bookmark the permalink