Crispy Apple Cake
- 1-2 apple (cut in pieces)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 220 ml (7.5 fl oz) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) sugar
- 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) olive oil
- 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) walnuts (crushed)
- 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) raisins
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Put lemon juice on the apple not to make the apple to be brown.
- Mix flour and baking powder and sift a couple of times.
- Preheat oven in 180 °C (356 °F).
- Whip egg and sugar until white.
- Add olive oil and mix well.
- Add the apple, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon powder and mix with a spatula.
- Add flour mixture and mix.
- Put an oven sheet on a baking tray and spread the dough.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged apple
. Bookmark the permalink