Usuyaki Tamago (Egg Crepe) and Kinshi Tamago (Shredded Egg Crepe)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp potato starch
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1 tsp oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Mix potato starch and water well in another bowl and add the eggs.
- If you strain the mixture, it will be smooth.
- Preheat frying pan in middle heat.
- Add oil and wipe the oil with kitchen paper.
- Put half of mixture and spread.
- When outside is dry, turn off. After 30 seconds Usuyaki Tamago is ready. Make one more with the rest of egg mixture.
- When Usuyaki Tamago get colder, slice it very thinly. It calls Kinshi Tamago.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged egg
. Bookmark the permalink