Muffin with Spinach and Cheese
- 240 g (8.5 oz) flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 70 g (2.5 oz) cheese (parmesan or grana padano, shredded)
- 140 g (5 oz) frozen spinach (melted in room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 240 ml (8 fl oz) milk
- 80 ml (2.7 fl oz) olive oil
- Pre-heat oven (190 °C / 374 °F)
- Mix cheese (leave 2 tbsp for topping later), sugar and spinach.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add milk and oil and continue mixing.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt and add, mix with spatula.
- Put in 12 muffin forms and put the rest of cheese on the top.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged cheese
. Bookmark the permalink