- 500 g (1 lb) salmon (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 dl (6.6 fl oz) white wine
- 1/2 (1.6 fl oz) dl whipping cream
- 25 g (0.9 oz) butter
- Salt and papper
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tomato (peel out the skin and chopped)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- Ruccola, lemon, caper and so on if you want
- Fly onion with butter.
- Add white wine and continue boiling for 10-15 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and continue boiling for 5 minutes.
- Add butter, salt and peppar and let it become colder.
- Put salmon and vegetable.
- Add mustard and horseradish into the dressing.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged rucola
. Bookmark the permalink