Pasta with Broccoli and Parmesan
- 200 g (7 oz) dry pasta
- 200 g (7 oz) broccoli
- 2-3 tbsp parmesan cheese (shredd)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 2-3 tbsp half cream (25 %, optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil water and put broccoli.
- When the water boil again, add pasta and cook until pasta ready.
- In the meanwhile, fry garlic with olive oil in a frying pan.
- Drain pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Add halv cream or boiling water for pasta.
- Add pepper, 2/3 cheese and mix.
- Put on a plate and sprinkle 1/3 cheese.
This entry was posted in All
and tagged broccoli
. Bookmark the permalink